2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A New Beginning

So I had a previous post up and it was my old cliché version of asking questions myself. It sucked. So I'm just going to tell you straight up what this is about.

I like to write reviews for books that I read. And I used to put them up on barnesandnoble.com but Shelfari started catching my interest. But not many people see it there and everyone kept telling me to get a blog. So I did.

This blog is for the purpose of putting up my reviews. Talking about books that will be released, covers and other tidbits. Once in a while hold contests for people and other fun stuff we all love to do with books.

I'm kind of running out of things to say here so I'll probably just end it right here and go ahead with my first review.

Signed,
The Subtle Chronicler

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...