2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (42)

Hey guys! I'm kinda gonna have to do this quickly because I don't know how much longer my laptop will allow me to stay on. The charger is messed up has to be twisted and turned certain ways to charge if it does charge. The screen is opening up again and the moral of the story is HP sucks.

Anyway, I'm about 1 page away from finishing Shadow's Edge by Brent Weeks which is really intense and so good. But after I finish that I'll have 40 books to choose from to read next.

So I'm thinking either;

The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann (arc)
Identical by Ellen Hopkins
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
or
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Leave your comments down below with what I should read next =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...