2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Top 11 Books/Series of 2011


Hello again! This post I'll show you guys the Top 11 Books/Series that I read in the year 2011. I don't think they'll be in much of an order but who knows. I still haven't chosen my Top 11 and am doing it as I go. And the reason I'm doing Books/Series is because if I chose only books, one particular author would have the whole list to herself. But let us begin!




  • Everything by Ellen Hopkins
  1. Crank
  2. Glass
  3. Fallout
  4. Triangles
  5. Identical
  6. Burned
  7. Impulse
  8. Perfect
  9. Tricks
  10. Flirtin' With The Monster 
  • Darkest Powers Series by Kelley Armstrong
  1. The Summoning 
  2. The Awakening
  3. The Reckoning
  • The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner
  1. The Maze Runner
  2. The Scorch Trials
  3. The Death Cure
  • Gone Series by Michael Grant
  1. Gone
  2. Hunger
  3. Lies
  4. Plague
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
  • The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
  1. The Way of Shadows
  2. Shadow's Edge
  • The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima
  • Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

And there you have it! My Top 11 Books/Series of the year 2011. The only one that is in order is Ellen Hopkins. She ruled the year 2011 for me and it was unbelievable! I got to meet her and everything and she's just up there with Queen Rowling. But before I leave you all, let's get down with some facts of 2011.

Books Read In Total: 56
Pages Read In Total: 22,400
Longest Time To Read A Book: Shadow's Edge by Brent Weeks - June 28 to August 8
Shortest Time To Read A Book: It's A Multiple Tie Between
  1. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen - January 12 to January 13
  2. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong - March 20 to March 21
  3. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong - March 24 to March 25
  4. Crank by Ellen Hopkins - May 8 to May 9
Longest Book I Read: Glass by Ellen Hopkins - 681 Pages
Shortest Book I Read: Flirtin' With The Monster by Ellen Hopkins - 180 Pages
Most Books I Read Of The Same Author:  Ellen Hopkins

And there you have it! The year 2011 is now officially over and 2012 has started with a bang. I'll be tucking this page into a box so that next year I can compare the two and see how good I've gotten. But it's crazy recording the books you've read and what time because some books I thought I read in 2010 and then I remembered things that happened on that day. It's amazing what I can remember just by looking at a page. But I'll see you all later. It's time for me to read some books and be epic! Bye everyone! 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your blog today, Michael and thank you for following mine.
As I see your enjoyment of giveaways, I'm having two on my blog that I think you'd enjoy.
"The Innocent' by Stevens whit a character similiar to Lisbeth Sandler in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"
and "The Most Dangerous Things" by Lippmen.
5 young friends bond together and as they have their coming of age, an incident changes their lives.
at:
http://mikedraperinguilford.blogspot.ocm

DMS said...

Wow! What a great year you had! You read a lot of awesome books and accomplished so much. Wishing you the best of luci in 2012. Hope you are feeling better!

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...