2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

To Be Read Pile (May)

Hey guys, during April I took a photo of all of my books put together that are in my To Be Read Pile (and then noticed I forgot a couple) and put it on Tumblr. It got a couple of reblogs and stuff which is pretty cool but I forgot to put it up here. Anyway, I have taken the picture of it updated and it has become my TBR Pile of May! I present it to you!

To Be Read Pile (May)
I noticed that I forgot one small book which is The Time Machine. It's on the right shelf all the way at the top. But it's no big deal. Now comparing this to last month's:

To Be Read Pile (April)
It looks like there's more books or that I haven't made any progress. Truth is, I've only added 6 new books. It was at 50 and is now at 48 (with the 6) but if we were to take out those 6 you'd see a difference. Not to mention that most of the books I added are HUGE beasts! (coughGameofThronescough)

But it's cool seeing the progress I made and seeing how some books aren't in there any more. Kind of like a School Picture and they graduated. To me this is exciting though because I can't wait to see how June will look like!

Why not take a picture of your TBR pile and leave it in the comments below? I'd love to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...