2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Sunday, March 16, 2014

What A Scene! (1)

Hey Chroniclers! I do apologize for the lateness of this post. It's Sunday and if you guys liked my Facebook page you would know that I have a new idea for posts on Sundays. Basically, I watch a lot of television shows and love to discover new shows and so I decided to start keeping track of what I watched and give my small opinion on the episodes. The post might include spoilers so if you don't want to be spoiled, proceed with caution. I'll try to avoid them but I can't make any promises.


(SUNDAY
Did not watch anything.

(MONDAY)
*Supernatural 1.10 "Asylum"
The Walking Dead 4.13 "Alone" - The show continues to deliver! I'm so afraid someone is going to die before they all manage to get back together, especially with people running off on their own. It's just making me all jumpy. I think the show is giving us some amazing character development which is really adding to the story.
How I Met Your Mother 9.20 "Daisy" - Oh my Jesus! This episode made me love the show all over again! I also teared up a little bit or a lot during it. Mostly at the end when we find out Lily's secret. I'm so sad the show is coming to an end and I'm going to miss it so freaking much. It's almost time for the series finale.
Bates Motel 2.02 "Shadows of a Doubt" - The episode was a bit slow and mostly just a filler for the season. Not much happened except one or two major things, especially at the end. Although the promo for next weeks is making it to look so freaking good!
Teen Wolf 3.22 "De-Void" - There were some parts that made me get all giddy! Especially when Allison and Kira fought side by side. The part that really made me get all excited was when they switched weapons. I think that was such a deep moment that meant a lot more than it just them switching weapons. It was fantastic and I can't wait to see who dies at the end.

(TUESDAY
*Supernatural 1.11 "Scarecrow" | 1.12 "Faith" | 1.13 "Route 666" 
Bad Girls All Star Battle 2.09 "The Battle Dome" - I'm a sucker for reality competition shows. Especially when it involves people from a show that I already watch. We finally see the top 4 and I'm excited for it even though I was spoiled with who wins. Now that I know who wins, the edits make me see it going to happen. I just hope it keeps getting renewed.

(WEDNESDAY)
*Supernatural 1.14 "Nightmare" 
Glee 5.11 "City of Angels" - It was time for nationals and I knew they were going to lose. I mean, their Glee club has nothing special. There's barely enough people, their choreography isn't all that great and the songs are eh compared to what others do. It sucks that this is the last nationals Glee will do because they're getting rid of the high school storyline for Season 6, but I just wish they upped their game. Added more people into the club, got better choreography, especially with the cheerleaders, and just did better remixes of songs.
Pretty Little Liars 4.23 "Unbridled" - The show is getting good and finally we are one episode away from the season finale when we find out a lot of secrets. I'm still set on Aria being in on everything but we shall see. 

(THURSDAY)
*Supernatural 1.15 "The Benders" | 1.16 "Shadow"
The Real World Ex-Plosion "Indecent Ex-Posure" - This show gives me life. I'm a reality tv show junkie and The Real World is the best thing that has ever happened to me. People be crazy, fights happened, people made out. It's just amazing shiz that I love to watch.
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo 3.13 "Halloween Too" - I love this show so freaking much! The fact that people write them off calling them sloppy and stupid is the dumbest thing I've heard. Especially when they support the Kardashians. This family shows real emotions and what a real family is supposed to be. Forget about the money, it's about love. Let loose and don't worry about what anyone says about you. At the end of the day you have to make yourself happy. And as always this show just delivers.

(FRIDAY)
*Supernatural 1.17 "Hell House" | 1.18 "Something Wicked This Way Comes" | 1.19 "Provenance" | 1.20 "Dead Man's Body" | 1.21 "Salvation" | 1.22 "Devil's Trap"

(SATURDAY
*Supernatural 2.01 "In My Time of Dying"

*I've been watching my marathon of Supernatural from the very beginning. I want to get caught up and so I can't exactly say much per episode since I'm watching them back to back. The first season (which I finished) certainly has a darker tone to it. Both in the image and the storytelling. Season 2 so far has lightened up and is showing more colors. I haven't watched much but next week you shall know more about my adventures.

What have you guys been watching? Let me know down in the comments below! 

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...