2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Between The Pages (4)

Hey Chroniclers! It's finally the last Saturday before I come back to my beloved America which I miss so very much. As much as I love Portugal, I miss seeing my friends and my books and everything else I have there. Especially my amazing, comfortable bed. But, since today is Saturday I figured we might as well continue with another edition of Between the Pages! Between the Pages is a weekly meme, hosted by your truly, where I pit two shows/movies/books, that revolve around the same idea, against each other. Your job as a Chronicler, is to vote (at the end) for which one you prefer or is your favorite so that once and for all, we can settle which is the best. The post will consist of an image to represent the competitors along with a synopsis to let you know what they're about. Let us begin!


Battle Of The Vampires!

True Blood
vs
The Vampire Diaries

True Blood

Sookie Stackhouse is just a small-time cocktail waitress in small-town Louisiana. Until the vampire of her dreams walks into her life-and one of her coworkers checks out...

Maybe having a vampire for a boyfriend isn't such a bright idea.

The Vampire Diaries

A deadly love triangle.

Elena: beautiful and popular, the girl who can have any guy she wants.

Stefan: brooding and mysterious, desperately trying to resist his desire for Elena . . . for her own good.

Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him.

Elena finds herself drawn to both brothers . . . who will she choose?

I've watched The Vampire Diaries up until Season 3, which I still need to watch to catch up. I've only watched a few episodes of True Blood from Season 1 but I also want to keep watching and catch up on it. So far, I'll have to say I'm going for The Vampire Diaries only because I'm further along on it but who knows by the end. Either way, the choice is up to you!



Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...