2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (5)

Hola Chroniclers! I am here today on this beautiful Sunday with a new addition to Stacking The Shelves! Lately I've forgotten to say one special thing that I should have said every Sunday! Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful and beautiful Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews! I can't believe I forgot to give credit where credit is due! But yes, I have given it and can now go on with showing you what I got.


I only got one books this week! D= Well, I got four books but here's the thing. HarperCollins Publishers sent me two packages. I got one package one day and I opened it so freaking excited and it turned out to be a Justin Bieber and One Direction book. The thing is, they previously sent me the same exact copies of these books which I gave away. So I was kind of bummed out. The next day I get another package. And I remember saying, if this is a One Direction book I'm shaving my head off. I opened the package and those five guys were just STARING at me. I didn't shave my head but I felt like crying. Again I was excited and then let down. I'm giving the three book away as well and hope to not receive them again!

Endlessly by Kiersten White I bought using a Barnes & Noble gift card along with Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. Except Endlessly was delayed and I just received it this week. I can't wait to finish the series as I think it's a light, entertaining read.

But that's really all I got. I'm not sure if I'll get books next week but I hope I do. But then again I hope not because I really would like my TBR Pile to go down not up.

But I hope you're all having an amazing Sunday! Let me know what you guys got this week!


Check me out on other places on the internet;

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

Also, don't forget to check out this book and the other two of the trilogy!


   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...