2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday's Novel Talk (50)

Hey guys! I went to Canada but now I'm back and I'm rushing this post because I'm super excited to show you guys something but anyway.

I'm reading Clockwork Prince and I didn't finish the book like planned or even reach half way but whatever I'll get to that. I'm liking it so that's good and now to show you guys what I want to show you!


OMG THE OFFICIAL LOGO FOR THE CITY OF BONES MOVIE! ITS GETTING REAL! SO EXCITED FOR THIS! Cassandra Clare just revealed it not too long ago and I'm super stoked for this movie to come out I don't know why and I just died from excitement!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...