2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hottest Female Characters (10)

Hello everyone and welcome to;

This week I'm following the course of the novel of the week theme and doing Triangles by Ellen Hopkins!

Now for those of you who don't know what this is, I choose the women of novels, and choose the actress' who would portray them in a movie. This of course is based on my opinion and doesn't reflect everyone else's. The reason I do this is because all around the blogging community, girls talk about how amazing male characters are and how hot they are and for the few males that are here, we're just like, .... So I decided to portray these females in a respectable way. So let's start off!



First we got Holly. A stay a housewife and mother who wants to experience new life outside of home. The reason I chose Courtney Cox for Holly is because she has that oomph factor that I was looking for. Holly wants to be fit, she wants to be sexy, she wants to be it. And Courtney has all of that, just looking at the picture we're like damn. She looks like the type of person who would go out in the morning and jog for all the boys in the yard and come home all sweaty and such and flaunt off to her husband. But I don't want to spoil the novel, so you'll have to read it to see why I pictured her. I had help from my friend in choosing these women and it was pretty hard. Some other choices for Holly were Sofia Vergara and Eva Longoria. But Courtney won out!

For Marissa it took a bit longer than Holly to find the perfect one. We went from Dana Delaney to Kirsten Dunst before reaching Debra Messing. The reason I went with Debra is because she has this sort of warm feeling to her. Someone who looks amazing on the outside but once you look into her eyes, you see a lost soul. Someone who has to deal with things like a daughter who has a deadly disease and a son who doesn't want to be around his family. I can seriously imagine Debra running towards her daughter as she cries in the middle of the night, calm her down to sleep and return to the kitchen and throw a cup because her husband hasn't done a damn thing. It was just a scene that hit me with such power that I had to decide Debra Messing was the one.


Now Andrea. Oh Andrea. We went from again Dana Delaney, to Kristen Dunst, to Cynthia Nixon, JoAnna Garcia and everyone else in between until my friend said the magic word. Adele. I stopped everything I was doing and praised the books that he said this word. I don't know why I was going only for actress' when there's talent out there that goes beyond that. And now that I look at Adele I see her. I pictured Andrea a plump red-head, pretty like her sister and maybe even in her own way, but brought down by her weight, a single mother and someone who is struggling for life. Adele already has the emotion which we can see through her songs to bring out this power and this rawness of pain and sorrow. Andrea is what brings both Marissa and Holly together and I completely see Adele as the one now. Perfect match, my friend is a genius for this. THANK YOU BRIAN!

Again, like I said these view my choices (and my friend also who helped) and maybe you might agree or disagree. But I would still love to hear your thoughts. So leave the comments down below on what you think and I'd love to hear what you have to say! Give your own suggestions to who should play who!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...