2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (43)

Wow! It's been a very long time since I've posted but between work and school and some epic events, I've just been busy. Oh and reading which I haven't stopped.

Lately, some amazing books have come out or I bought that I just couldn't wait and had to read them even though I was reading something else.

To begin;

The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima. I'm on Chapter 14, Page 188 of 517. Other books got in the way but I will make sure I finish it before anything else gets in the way. I love Chima so I'm kinda bummed out that I haven't finished it yet.

Tricks by Ellen Hopkins. I'm on Page 170 of 625. I love, love, love Ellen Hopkins, so this is one of the books I stopped the first one for. I would've been done reading because I love all of her books but another one got in the way.

Flirtin' With The Monster by Ellen Hopkins (and others). This is the one I'm trying to finish right now. Currently on Page 56 of 180 I'll finish this soon enough. It's a collection of essays by authors and Ellen and her kids and family about Crank and Glass so it's a fast interesting read that's pretty crazy.

That's really all I've been doing though. Just had to post something up to let you guys know I'm alive. I got some interesting things coming out this week so make sure to check back for that! =D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're back! :O

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...