2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tyger Tyger Out In Paperback




Hello everybody! I just wanted to take this time to introduce to you a novel that just came out in Paperback a while ago. A while ago I wrote a review for Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton for the ARC that I read. It was then released in paperback not long ago.

If you haven't read this novel, I suggest you go ahead and buy it right here and read it asap!

If you haven't heard about it, check out my review here.

Trust me, you need to read this. It's different, it's exciting and it's freaking awesome! So yea check it out and if anything just leave me a comment with whatever you think xD

See you all later. Got some homework to finish and some shows to watch! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...