2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (2)

Holy Shiznet! I haven't done one of these in the longest! But I've been getting books like crazy! Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the beautiful and ever-wonderful Tynga from Tynga's Reviews! Ever since that drama went down Tynga took it upon herself to create an awesome and new meme and came up with this one. The purpose is to show the books you got during the week to help others find things to read and see what new books are out there.

This week I got 9 books sent by HarperCollins Publishers!

So let's start off!

Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started will be given away to a friend of mine who likes Justin Bieber. I don't exactly like him enough to read about him. The same goes for One Direction Behind The Scenes which will be given to a different friend who is in love with them.

Charlotte's Web by E.B. White I now own a Hardcover copy which is awesome and I can add to my collection now!

Warriors Box set will be given to my nephew who I will buy the other books for him.

Wildwood and Under Wildwood by Colin Meloy lead vocalist of The Decemberists I can not WAIT to read these. They give me a Narnia feeling, love the cover art and the way it feels. I might save these for December along with Big Nate In A Class By Himself by Lincoln Pierce which is a Holiday book.

And that's all I got, some pretty exciting things in there that I can't wait to read. What did you stack your shelves with this week?

You can also find me in these awesome places;

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...