2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, October 1, 2012

To Be Read Pile (October 2012)

I seriously have the worst luck in the world ever! My laptop decided to have the keyboard stop working out of NOWHERE! What kind of crap and then weeks later it started again! Just what? -sigh- Technology seriously does hate me lol. Anyway, I present to you my To Be Read Pile for October!

To Be Read Pile (October)
Yes.... There are more books than last month but it's not my fault! Harper Collins Publisher sent me 6 books for Halloween and then 1 normal book. This wasn't planned, I wasn't expecting and thus it brought my TBR Pile up! But I also bought 4 books. One of them I had already read so it didn't go to the TBR Pile. But still you can see that there's more books there than before. D= Although the bottom shelf is more empty because I added some of the books to the top! =P

To Be Read Pile (September)
This month, since it is October, I'm planning on read the six Halloween books I was sent. After that I'll try to go for Beautiful Darkness and if there's still time Beautiful Chaos. I also plan on reading The Casual Vacancy either at the end of this month or the beginning of next.

Last month I had 43 books. I read 7 books and have started my 8th! With that and receiving books my pile was raised up to 47 books! Damn it all, I'll never leave here lol.

With what I plan to read the Halloween books and then some more I'll hopefully be down to 40 books. Hopefully.

Do you have a picture of your TBR Pile? Leave the link to it down below!
Hopefully my laptop doesn't act up so I can put a few more posts up. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...