2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (45)

Hello beautiful people! You all look very wonderful today, or at least your computers do. It's like you're glowing and it must be because of the books being released today! Which are some amazing finale books! And I just realized all three are the final books of the series!



Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick! I still haven't read Silence by Hush, Hush was the very first ARC that I have ever gotten so it'll be cool to finish a series that I've been since before the very beginning!

Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl! I'm currently reading Beautiful Darkness so I have a while before I reach the end but I just want to own this book because the covers are amazing in person and I can't wait to see them all together in person.

The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima! Another series where I've been with it since the first book. I can't wait to see how it ends and I know it'll be crazy. Also, can't wait to see the covers together! 

I seriously need to get these books ASAP because it's making me crazy not owning them! Let me know in the comments which of these books you're waiting for or have already bought!

Find me on other place;
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...