2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Thursday, November 15, 2012

To Be Read Pile (November 2012)

I was supposed to put this up on the first of November, but Sandy attacked and since then things haven't been going as planned. But, better late than never. So, I present to you my To Be Read Pile for November!

To Be Read Pile (November)
I'm finally able to tell a difference again and it's making me feel so good! Makes me feel good so that when 2013 hits, my TBR pile will be ready for a new batch of books >.> Aside from reading a couple of books, I've also got rid of a few for various reasons. In the month of October I received 18 books in total from HarperCollins Publishers and from buying. It brought my total of 47 from last month up to 65 books. BUT! I took out 11 books because they were either sequels and they didn't catch my interest like the Justin Bieber and One Direction books. So from 65 it went down to 54. Let's look at last months TBR pile.

To Be Read Pile (October)
This month I'll be planning to read a couple of books that are mixed in the bunch that I've had for the longest.  But at the rate this is going, I have no idea how far I'll get.

Last month I had 54 books. I read 10 books and started the 11th (which I have finished). I now have 43 books which is getting better and I plan to bring that down to around 36/37 next month. We'll see how it goes!

Do you have a picture of your TBR Pile? Leave a link to it down below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...