2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To Be Read Pile (October 2013)

Hey Chroniclers! I'm back with a second post! Whoa! And this post is actually on time! But it's finally October and the year is going by super fast and I have no idea why. With the beginning of the month though, I always have to show my TBR Pile. So I present to thee, the To Be Read Pile of October 2013!

To Be Read Pile (October 2013)
The pile definitely went up, there's no denying that, but I'm not even mad. Some of the books that I added are themed books that I'll be reading this month and they're super short and easy reads. I hope. Maybe I'm a little mad, but not that much.

To Be Read Pile (September 2013)
In the month of September I received 5 books and bought 3 for a total of 8 books added to the pile. I was at 48 books but now I'm at 54 books. I finished 5 books and I'm reading my 6th. This basically matches last month. Now that I finished reading Les Misérables I can focus more on my other books. Hopefully I'll be able to knock out a bunch of books and lower the numbers.

For the month of October I am planning to make it Themed by reading "scary" books. Witches, zombies and monsters, it all sounds fantastic and I can't wait! We'll see how it goes when I come back with next month's pile!

Do you have a picture of your TBR Pile? Leave your link down below!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...