2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (76)

So.... I just realized I haven't posted anything at all in October. And I have no excuse for it. I really don't. I tried thinking of something, and I got nothing. I mean, I did just get Netflix so I've been trying to catch up on tv shows and then I got gamefly and I'm trying to beat some games and I did read more books this month than usual but hey.

I'm currently reading Sweep Volume 2 by Cate Tiernan and I'm not that far into it. I'm on page 9 still only because I've been busy this past weekend. I do like the first volume and so hopefully this one will have me flying through it.

We're currently on November and I'm actually going to try and schedule some posts so that I can get more content out for you guys. Hopefully it works but if it doesn't, I'm a bad blogger.

So yea, it's a short post today but I do have another one coming up so check back for that one. I also feel so out of loop with this I don't even know what to write.

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...