2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (54)

Hey Chroniclers! It's been a while since I've done one of these but it's a special day. Today is Tuesday and that means that books have been released into the world for us to read! Tuesday's Novel Spotlight is a weekly feature host by me where I bring you a book that has just been released but is a sequel or companion novel. I present to thee today's book...


Champion by Marie Lu!

While I still haven't read Prodigy this is still the last book in the trilogy and it's crazy that it's coming to an end. I can't wait to read both of them and I know it'll just be amazing!

I really liked Legend but it's been a while since I read it so I might have to re-read it again before reading the other two. But how excited are you guys to read the end of this trilogy? Leave your comments down below and let's discuss about it!

What are your thoughts though on the cover, the author and the story of the trilogy?

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...