2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Hey Chroniclers! So I'm going to keep this short because I have this huge headache but I felt like I needed to let you guys know what's been going on. Basically I got a job and I know that hasn't stopped me before but this job is killing me. I work around 78 hours a week! I work 5/6 days a week from 10am - 11pm and I get home around 11:30/12:00 and eat dinner and go to bed because I have to wake up early the next day.

It sucks because I haven't been able to post anything and I haven't even read anything in two weeks. And then the one day I get to read I have this killer headache. I'm planning to leave the job after the year ends and it might not seem that bad but it is. I work all Holidays with regular hours. 10-11. I didn't get to have Thanksgiving lunch or dinner basically and the same goes for Christmas Eve and Day along with New Years Eve and Day. This job is the devil.

But I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here and surviving and that I'll be back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...