2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Birthday Contest Winner


Hello Audience. It's finally June which means Harry Potter isn't that far away! But anyway, I hosted a contest this month where the winner would get to choose a book/movie of their choice. I used random.org to choose someone and the winner of this contest was....

Julian D.

Congratulations to Julian who won a book and a movie of his choice. I will email you shortly and we will get this on the move.

To those who didn't win thank you so much for entering and thank you so much for following my blog! I have more contests coming up, one of them involving The Iron Fey Series. So keep your eye out for that and make sure you keep checking back for news. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...