2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (27)

Hello my lovely people! I haven't been on this for the longest! I was actually sick with what I think was the vicious cold or something along those lines. It was just horrible. So I didn't have the oomph to think and write or even read for that matter. But I'm back once again! YAY!

So today is Tuesday which means a book was released today. One of them is....

Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs!

This is the second novel in her series of Forgive My Fins Series and it just came out today, exciting! WOOT WOOT!

But what is it about?

On Lily Sanderson's eighteenth birthday she'll become just a girl-still a mergirl, true, but signing the renunciation will ink Princess Waterlily of Thalassinia out of existence. That leaves plain old Lily living on land, dating the boy she loves, and trying to master this being-human thing once and for all.

Now that Lily and Quince are together, mer bond or not, she's almost content to give up her place in the royal succession of Thalassinia. But just when she thinks she has everything figured out, the waves start to get rough. Lily's father sends a certain whirlpool-stirring cousin to stay with her on land. What did Doe do to get herself exiled from Thalassinia and stuck in terraped form when everyone knows how much she hates humans? And why why why is she batting her eyelashes at Lily's former crush, Brody?

The seafoam on the raging surf comes when a merboy from Lily's past shows up-Tellin asks Lily for something that clouds her view of the horizon. There's a future with Quince on land, her loyalty to the kingdom in the sea, and Lily tossing on the waves in the middle. Will she find a way to reconcile her love, her duty, and her own dreams?

Well there you have it. I haven't read the second one but this one sounds good. But, if you have read it tell me what you thought and if I should check it out.

To all of those that got this book today, Happy Reading and I Hope You Enjoy It!

But before you leave make sure to check out some of the following links.

First off, check out my 50 States Book Challenge, and check out My Progress Here. It's a fun challenge that lasts as long as you want.

Also!

Follow me on Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Like me on Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler

I talk to anyone who wants to talk and will follow back if you also want.

Also, before I go, the above synopsis was taken from Barnesandnoble.com I did not write it myself. =D And that is all! See you all tomorrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about reading that book also. It looks good.

www.books-ahoy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...