2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Monday's -Late- Novel Talk (40)

So, Monday was my sisters birthday, yes on July 4th, so woooo! And then yesterday I forgot and it's making me a horrible person! =(

But to be fair I haven't read much this past weekend anyway. I was out partying and all that fun stuff >.>


But I did read a bit and I've been reading The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I'm currently on Chapter 7, Page 42 and it's enough to keep me going on wanting to know the many secrets. Right from the start it made me wonder what the hell is going on and new questions keep being added. But aside from the mystery, the concept itself is awesome and I'm one of the many people who loves mazes so I'll be sweeping through this soon enough.

But like I said, I haven't read much since it was Fourth of July Weekend and hopefully I can step my game up a bit. I have some reviews I need to write so I'll be getting into that soon. I'm also almost done with the last season of Charmed so I'll have more free time to read and do other things.

ALSO! Only 8 Days and 5 Hours left (currently) until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2! I've already Pre-Ordered my tickets for this marathon thing. It starts at 9 with Part 1 and then at midnight Part 2 starts right after in 3D so I can not wait for it!!!! I'm super excited and haven't been sleeping just thinking about it. Who else will be going to the midnight premiere?! Leave your comments down below.

And before you leave be sure to check out my 50 States Book Challenge, and check out My Progress Here. It's a fun little challenge that ends when you want it to end and you can take your time.

Also don't forget to,

Follow Me On Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Like Me On Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler

I will see you all later then, byeee =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...