2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Little Pep Talk

I see that I haven't posted in the longest. And it really does upset me that I haven't blogged or been around for long. I don't want to quit or give up or anything, I mean I love this. I will forever love this and it will always be something I enjoy doing. But with full time work and full time classes, it's just hard finding the time to blog. I mean, I do read everyday but the blogging is the tough spot. I mean even if I was working full time for another job I could do it, but when your schedule changed everyday and every week, it's hard finding a set time to blog. But, I've been getting in the mood and I just need to get back.


So starting very soon, be on the look out for more review, more posts and even better, more giveaways. With this job comes money and with that money comes books for me to give away to you guys. Which I just can't wait to do! And! I've also been looking into buying my domain name so it's .com instead of .blogspot.com but I kind of want to reach a number of followers first. But it would be awesome to have an official site! 


So keep checking back for that. I thank you all who have followed me and continued to follow me. I love you all and I can't wait to be back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...