2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (44)

Hello my wonderful followers! You have no idea how much I freaking miss you guys! I miss you all oh so much! But I am back now and hopefully better than ever. 


To start off I have some news. I bought a Nook Color. I know, I know. I hate e-readers but I have a reason to buy this. A lot of authors offer their books for review but only in e-book format and I've missing out on some great novels really. So I figured that now that I have money and a job I could buy one so I did. Only problem is, I kind of don't like the Nook Color because of the backlit screen. So I'm going back on Saturday and switching for the Nook Simple Touch which is better and in e-ink. Me gusta.


But anyway! 


I'm currently reading Hunger by Michael Grant which is Book 2 of the Gone Series. So far it's great and amazing and has such an amazing cast of characters. I seriously don't know what's going to happen and it's not predictable at all! I made a list with the names of the characters we meet and I'm crossing them out whenever someone dies just to see who makes it and who doesn't. That way I won't forget anyone =P I'm currently on Page 88 of 590 but it's just awesome and I can't wait to dig into it more tonight.


For review I'm reading The Magi by Kevin M. Turner. I'm currently on Page 12 of 255 and it's an e-book only so bam, Nook is useful! It's good, a very fast read and definitely interesting and intriguing. I'll dig into it more later on when I'm going somewhere or take a break from Hunger.


Also, I won't be buying an e-books for pleasure reading. Unless, they're special e-book novellas like the one from Beautiful Creatures or The Iron Daughter. Those aren't in print but if I had a way of getting them and then downloading it on my Nook, I would.


But I'm so glad to be back! I have so much planned, hopefully a new meme that will take place. Some giveaways and all that good stuff. So I'll see you all later and again thank you to my followers for sticking around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...