2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, May 6, 2013

To Be Read Pile (May 2013)

Hey Chroniclers! I know this is a bit late but I didn't exactly have time to sit down, take the picture and post it up. But, I finally have and oh my wow! I present to thee, the To Be Read Pile of May 2013!

To Be Read Pile (May 2013)
If I was hanging my head in shame last month, I've dug my head in the ground this month. What have I been doing if not reading?! Why is there books already starting to form in front of books?! What is this madness?! I feel like I need to do nothing but read for a while just to get these books out of the way lol.

To Be Read Pile (April 2013)
Last month I had 53 books. I realized now that I received books in April before taking the picture so I was starting to get confused a bit with the numbers. I received/bought 13 books to add to my shelves. I finished 8 books and started on my 9th. I am now still at 53 books. Again. It's like I've been running in place D=

Last month I was supposed to read all of my series enders which I basically did minus two books that I'll be saving for later. This month, I'll be planning on reading the ARCs which is on the top shelf on the left side. Thankfully they're short so that I can get through them fast. But, we'll see how it goes.

Do you have a picture of your TBR Pile? Leave the link down below!


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...