2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Where HAVE I Been?

Hey Chroniclers! It's been a while since I last posted and there's a reason. I got sick. Like badly sick. As in, I haven't been this sick since I was 12. I won't go into details but it was very bad and I thought it would never end. My parents said it's the virus that was around like 2 weeks ago when all my friends and family had it but me but I'm convinced it was food poisoning from the Chinese food I had never eaten from before.

Either way, I was literally in bed or on the couch, trying to get comfortable, super dizzy and light-headed, stomach was killing me and all that other fun stuff. I got 0 reading in during those times and couldn't even look at a computer. But I feel a lot better now, my head just hurts. Not even a headache like it hurts in the back and my chest feels tight but I'm getting better.

It sucks that I got sick now because Saturday I'm leaving to go to Wildwood here in Jersey and will be gone until like Tuesday. So no laptop or anything there because I'll be partying and trying to get a tan in this beautiful rain.

But I'm still here, I see people have been becoming Chroniclers and entering the giveaway so thank you and I love you all! When I come back posts will be up as normal as possible!

Hope you guys have a good Memorial Day Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...