2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (68)

So I am back! Memorial Day Weekend basically became longer and aside from other things going on everything is good. So I can now post again as I usually do, or should, and we're starting with today's post!

Lately I've been reading Scarlet by Marissa Meyer and I'm on page 98 of 452. For some reason, my reading of this has been very slow, much like Cinder. I don't know what it is because I do like the books and am enjoying them but I haven't been exactly reading as much as I should and once I do I only read a bit and feel like stopping. I think I've hit a reading slump and this is not cool!

I do want to finish it this week because I'll be starting some big books this month and it won't allow me to really get my TBR Pile lower. But that's all really with what I've been reading. I'm not that far ahead but I hope I get further today.

What have you been reading? Let me know down in the comments below!

Don't forget to enter the Giveaway!

Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...