2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Monday Novel Talk (70)

Hey Chroniclers! So it was Monday yesterday but I only got home late at night and was super exhausted I just went to bed and stayed there. So, I've decided to put the post up today instead. I haven't exactly gotten that much reading in since last week which is a bit sad but hopefully this week I'll get some down.

I finished The Silent Deal by Levi Stack and it was fantastic! I loved the whole mystery that surrounded the novel and the fun characters and setting. It was all just amazing and you'll need to keep an eye out for the review and author interview as well as who I would cast as some characters and such.

I'm currently reading Magic Steps by Tamora Pierce and I'm currently on page 103 out of 262 so not that far along to go. I've read this book many years ago and while I don't remember every single detail, there's thing I recall as I read and things I knew already. It's still a fun read and pretty cool to go back to my childhood.

That's all I've been reading, what have you been reading? Leave your comments down below!

Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler


Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...