2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Friday, June 7, 2013

To Be Read Pile (June 2013)

Hey Chroniclers! So this post is a little late but that's okay. The problem here is that we're halfway through the year, ALREADY! I can't deal with this. Everything is going so fast. But, to make things better, I present thee, the To Be Read Pile of June 2013!

To Be Read Pile (June 2013)
I no longer have books hanging out in front of other books! I actually have space to ad a book or two. Kind of. Once I finish more books I'll have space so I must get to reading. My problem is, as my shelves get more and more full and I find the need to use these two shelves, where will I put my TBR pile? The horror. But you can notice a bit of difference from last month.

To Be Read Pile (May 2013)
Last month I had 53 books. I received/bought 2 books only! Which is a record because I'm going crazy and NEED to buy more books but I need to learn how to control myself especially being super broke. I finished 4 books and started on my 5th. I was sick in bed with food poisoning for a few days and then left for sort of a mini-vacation for another few days and got no reading in for that week and a half. All in all I am now at 51 books. I thought I would've been lower but I guess not.

Last month I was supposed to read all of my ARCs and I got pretty far into them I think. I have about 3 left but that's okay. My plan this month is to finish the book I'm currently reading (which I actually finished along with another book) and read The Silent Deal and then start A Feast For Crows so my TBR Pile might not be low in numbers but you'll notice a difference from the big book being taken away.

Do you have a picture of your TBR Pile? Leave the link down below!

Don't forget to enter the Giveaway!

Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...