2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, June 17, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (16)

Hey Chroniclers! Before I say anything I'd like to offer a quick apology for not posting and not announcing the winners any sooner. I must apologize for not announcing them right now as well. The thing is, a lot has been going on right now and whenever I'm in these types of situations where everything is coming at me from everywhere I choose to do nothing. Unfortunately blogging was one of those things I chose not to do. Not because I didn't want to but because I love it so much and care so much that I just didn't want to hurt it. It doesn't make sense really, but in my head it does.

I will announce the winners later on once I get back from New York City but in the meantime I present to thee Stacking The Shelves. Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews where we showcase the books that we got during the week. This week I'm actually showing some books that I got in the past two weeks.


The first book I got was The Silent Deal by Levi Stack that I received for review from the author himself. I already finished the book and it was amazing and you need to look out for the book week where I'll introduce the book, cast some characters, put up an author interview and a review for the book. It should be up soon.

The second book I got was Starfall by W.A. Fulkerson which I also received from the author himself. The novel seems super interesting and I'll be reading it soon as well as doing another book week with this one as well.

The next two books I bought (more like used Viggle but that's a long story) and they are White Cat and Red Glove by Holly Black. I can't wait to read these two because they seriously seem super amazing. Plus, they're set in New Jersey so heeeeeey. Also, it's weird how both covers are different, one is glossy and the other isn't, yet they were both published at the same time.

But that's basically all I've gotten lately. I don't exactly buy books unless it's through Viggle or I receive a coupon and even then I'm not the one that buys it. So who knows about next week. What did you guys get this week though? Leave your comments down below.

Be on the lookout for the announcement of the winners of my giveaway as well as an author interview with Steven Parlato!

Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...