2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, January 6, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (20: Christmas Edition)

Hey guys! It's been a while since I did one of these but I figured I'd do one now because Christmas came and went and I got a LOT of books. To start off, Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews where we show you guys the books we got. Now to showoff but to help you guys find some books. I'll be doing it a bit different than usual. I always put a picture of the books but there's so many this time I'll also put up the spines.


All of these books were bought using gift cards I received for Christmas. There's actually one book missing but at the time, I didn't realize it was still only available for pre-order and will come out July. But hey, Christmas in July. Some of these books I already owned but got different copies.

Shatter Me I owned the hardcover but because of the cover change I decided to get the paperback so that they match.
Numbers & Cinder I owned paperbacks and needed the Hardcovers.
The Forsaken, Scarlet & The Lost Code I owned ARCs of and had to get actual copies. Everything else I got to read.


I'm super excited to read the books that are new to me. Some of them I've wanted for years and I finally have them! Check them out later when the TBR Pile post comes out.

And that's how good my Christmas was! Let me know down in the comments below how good your Christmas was and we can discuss!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...