2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday's Novel Talk (77)

Hey Chroniclers! It's kind of late but things are just blah here. Everyone is getting sick, which sucks, and not much reading has been taking place lately. I mean since the beginning of the year I have read a bunch of books.

The first book I read and finished was The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare & Joshua Lewis. It was pretty cool getting some behind the scenes and extra information. I'd say if you're a fan of Shadowhunter's, you should definitely read it.

I second and third book I finished was Prodigy and Champion by Marie Lu. I actually got to finish the trilogy and it was pretty good. The action was intense and got my heart racing and the ending of Champion made me sad yet happy at the same time.

The fourth book I finished was Allegiant by Veronica Roth, the final book in the Divergent Trilogy. It took me a while to read, and I don't want to get into it much because I'll be making a post on it this Thursday. A spoilerful and spoiler-free post.

I finished reading The Boy on the Porch by Sharon Creech and it was seriously such an aww book and made me love it so much. The ending was the most, just, I loved it. It made my heart melt.

Right now, I'm currently reading The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa. I'm on page 36 out of 287 and it's going a bit slow right now. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it sometime this week so that I can get another book done. But, we shall see.

But what are you guys reading? Leave your comments down below and let's get talking!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

1 comments:

Sadaf H. said...

I have fallen behind in my leisure reading. =( My husband and I recently moved to a different city, so we were just SO busy with packing and moving that I didn't have much of a chance to sit back and enjoy a book. I just finished my first book since we moved a couple of nights ago! It was a light hearted Christmas book called Skipping Christmas by John Grisham. It was a nice, short and funny book.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...