2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, January 6, 2014

To Be Read Pile (January 2014)

Happy New Year everyone! I know I'm a bit late but I got sick and haven't gotten out of bed at all. Great way to start the new year, I know. But with the new year comes new opportunities and challenges along with a new month. So, of course, I present to thee... the To Be Read Pile of January 2014!

To Be Read Pile (January 2014)
I won't be showing you last months photo because it's a new year and we're starting fresh. There is a lot of books on here and I found myself going back to previous months through the years and seeing the progress. So many books!

In total there are 64 books in the pile! I do have a plan on what I want to read in the first few months of the new year. I want to get some smaller books out of the way along with books that have been in the pile the longest. I especially want to get some of the bigger books out of the way because they'll help bring down the pile. We shall see how it all goes when I come back next month with the new photo!

This year I'm doing 50 books for my challenge. Hopefully I go further like 2012 but we shall see.

Do you have a picture of your TBR pile though? Leave it down below!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...