2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday's Novel Talk (78)

Hey Chroniclers! I'm here with a short post. Things got crazy over this weekend and I'm back to being sick but worse than I usually am. I've been in bed all morning without being able to get up but I figured I'd have to at least make a post. It's also snowing here in Jersey and we got the first of three major snow falls of the week.

Aside from that I haven't exactly been reading much. I'm still reading The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa and am on page 142 of 287. Almost done but I could have finished earlier. I do plan on finishing it this week but we shall see how that goes.

Aside from reading I do have a couple of posts I need to put up for sure. Two of them should have been up in January! My Top 10 Books of 2013 and the list of books I read in 2013 along with some information. Another is my February TBR Pile. I'll put them up once I feel better and can sit for a longer period without feeling sick.

I do hope you guys are enjoying your day and aren't sick like I am. And if you're being affected by the snow as well, hopefully that'll give you plenty of time to catch up with some reading. I'll see you all later and hopefully by tomorrow I'll be a lot better!

What are you guys reading? Leave your comments down below and we can discuss!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...