2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

To Be Read Pile (February 2014)

Hey Chroniclers! So this post is late but not as late as some other posts I need to put up. Don't judge me. But it's now February which means that it's time to put some pics up. I present to thee...the To Be Read Pile of February 2014!

To Be Read Pile (February 2014)
It's lowered! At least I think it has. I might just be trying to be hopeful but I feel like it has lowered just a bit. Especially that section in the middle. The books are somewhat even now.

To Be Read Pile (January 2014)
In the month of January I only bought 2 books! 2 books! Not bad at all! I was at 64 books but now I'm at 61. It seems like nothing but as long as I lower the pile down I'll be happy. I finished reading 5 books and am now on my 6th. (Of course I planned to post this earlier so the status is currently changed.)

My plan for this month is get one or two big books out of the way and then tackle the small books once again. But we'll see how that goes because you never know what can happen. Next month I'll be back and we shall see.

Do you have a picture of your TBR pile? Leave your link down below!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

1 comments:

Jess@Fairday's Blog said...

Good job getting your TBR pile down! I always start with the small books, so I can get them out of the way and feel like I got more read. But- your way makes the piles look way shorter, so that is appealing too. I guess either way- as long as the books are getting read! Hope you hit an awesome groove where the books are just amazing and the pages keep turning. :) Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...