2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday's Novel Talk (79)

Hey Chroniclers! I'm back with another short post. Things are blah lately but whatever. I haven't been in the mood for anything but I'm trying to change that. By changing that I need to force myself to do things so that I get back into routine. So let's begin with this super short post.

I finished reading The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa. It was an alright book and just something about the series doesn't really call out to me. I don't know if it's the ideas or the writing or the characters but it's alright really.

I started reading Reached by Ally Condie the final book in the Matched Trilogy and so far I'm liking it more than the other two. We get three different point of views which gives me different voices to read from and I think that's why I'm liking it more. Plus, things are finally happening and I can't wait to see it get down. I'm currently on page 80 out of 512.

That's all I've been reading really. Haven't had much of a chance to read, especially not this weekend since I wasn't home at all. Hopefully this week I can finish a bit more.

What are you guys reading? Let me know down in the comments below and we can discuss!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...