2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, March 3, 2014

To Be Read Pile (March 2014)

Hey Chroniclers! So off topic of this post but I still have some posts to put up that I should have put up in January but I don't know what's wrong with me. I just haven't done it for some reason. Laziness possibly. Anyway, it's the beginning of the month and I am here to present to thee... the To Be Read Pile of March 2014!

To Be Read Pile (March 2014)
I don't know if it went down or if it was leveled out. I really have no idea and can't tell anymore. What a fail this is on my part. Along with being a mess. What a mess I am. Just look at it.... what is going on?! I have no idea!!

To Be Read Pile (February 2014)
In the month of February I bought 2 books! Except one of them was a hardcover copy of a book I already read/owned so that went straight to the shelves. So basically 1 book was added to the pile! I was at 61 books and now I'm at 59! Finally! Back in the '50s and I hope I stay that way or go lower! I finished reading 3 books and am currently reading my 4th which explains why the pile didn't go lower than it should have.

My plan for this month is to just read books of series that I already read. Get those out of the way and onto the shelves. After that, I don't know but we shall see next month.

Do you have a picture of your TBR pile? Leave your link below!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...