2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (20)

I know I didn't post this yesterday. And it's late today. I won't be doing today's post. I think I'm getting sick again so I'm rushing on this to go to bed. So I have this book on my bookcase and it is AWESOME to look at in person. And I just can't wait to read it.


Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything--including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

Have you guys read it? If so tell me what you thought about it, spoiler free, in the comments below.

Also! Tomorrow I'm putting up an Author Interview and Friday a review. I will then, on Friday also, put up a giveaway of the book that I'm reviewing by the author i'll be interviewing. So check it out and enter when it's up! I'll see you all tomorrow! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...