2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (29)

It is actually Monday this time! I was waiting to read a bit more before posting this up but with a bit of complication that just happened that started with someone hacking someone's profile on Facebook and putting up a worrisome message, I've been getting distractions left and right and have not read much in these few hours.

But anyway, I'm currently reading Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. It's the sequel to her first novel Hush, Hush. It's kind of crazy because I read Hush, Hush as an ARC before it came out. And no one knew how big it was going to get. So I read it and now everyone loves it and I'm just like whoa! That's crazy!

So I'm reading the second novel, I'm on page 274 out of 427 so it's not that much until I finish it. So far I love it! I was actually expecting it to be different than what it is. I mean when it said Patch leaves I thought he left Edward style. But I love how Becca Fitzpatrick made him just leave the relationship with Nora and not her life completely.

There are scenes with Nora that seriously make me get creeped out and scared, especially since I'm reading at night in dead silence with just a book light. I love the feeling! I can't wait to find out why Patch is always with Marcie (who I see played by Mini from Skins Season 5) and who the mysterious person Nora thinks is her father. And what's up with Scott and it's just all so =O And I can't wait to find out more. I'm getting so excited talking about it that I just want to read it now.

I really enjoy Becca Fitzpatrick's writing style also, it's very smooth and flows well together. And this is where I stop typing and pick up this book and try to finish it! See you all later! -reads-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...