2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (28)

I'm finally kind of back to posting regularly. My internet is going down and my dad is refusing to pay it for some odd reason. -__- Dear Merlin, I never catch a break.

Anyway, I have been reading a bit. At the moment I'm reading, The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis. I'm currently on page 117 of 257. When I read this before I stopped very early for some reason and never got back to it. So I'm finally reading something new and not re-reading anything. So far it's good although I do want to finish Narnia and go into other worlds. It's not that I'm tired of Narnia but I just have so many other books to read and I just want to read them. >.>

But all that's left after this one is The Last Battle and then I'll be able to read other things like;

Nightshade
Matched
Firelight
Dragon Rider
Crescendo

The books that are still stand-alone and that sequels will come out this year. After that I'll hit the series and trilogies I have right now. And then BAM! I'll get to buy more books. =D

So hopefully I'll read over 50 books this year. I'll try to post something soon again. But right now I'm watching Glee, and they're getting drunk. So it's all sorts of fun =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...