2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (27)

Hello everyone! Yes, it's Tuesday and I just don't even feel like typing this. I don't know it's the weather. Supposed to be a snow storm -_-

Anyway let's see what I'm reading.

I'm currently reading The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis. I don't know if I mentioned this before but I have read the series already up to the 6th novel and then I just kind of quit. It was my freshman year and I was only into Harry Potter. But I do remember that this one was my least favorite and I don't remember much. As I'm reading it I do begin to remember certain things as I read. Hopefully I'll finish the series this time. I'm currently on page 37 of 241.

Anyway, the other day I saw The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and let me just say that I loved it. I loved mostly the end when they showed Aslan's "Country". And I was kind of spoiled with the ending of the series so I know what his Country really is and what's there. So it was sad when a certain character went there at the end. And I loved how at the very end, Eustace's mother told him that Jill was there and we Narnia fans all know that Jill goes to Narnia with Eustace. They're also going to make The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair next and it's expected to be out in 2012. I can't wait. More people need to watch it since it is amazing!

Also last night I watched, It's Kind of a Funny Story and the whole time I was like this would be an amazing novel! And then when it was over I found out it was a novel and I was all like "I WANT IT!" I shall get it one day.

So yes, I have another post to put up and I have to gather up the courage to put it up. I also need to find a novel =P. I'll see you all later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...