2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, August 29, 2011

In My Mailbox/Book Haul (13)

Hey guys! I'm back, even though it is kind of late. As you may or may not know, the East Coast got hit with a Hurricane called Hurricane Irene this weekend and it was bad. Not as bad as we expected but still bad nonetheless. I still had work though and it was horrible! Anyway, I've gotten 3 books in the past two weeks. The first book was from the week before last. And the next two are from last week.

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

Because I was sent the new cover for the first book I bought the second right after so now it matches on my shelf. It's smaller than I thought it would be but I'm excited to read it.


Burned by Ellen Hopkins

We all know how I love Ellen Hopkins so I had to order this as soon as I had the chance. Can't wait to read this as I keep hearing good things about it from people who don't like to read.


Em Chamas by Suzanne Collins

This is Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins in Portuguese. I have the first one which is Os Jogos Da Fome which stands for The Games of Hunger and this one is In Ashes. This is mostly for my dad who read the first one and is now reading this one and loving it. The third one is supposed to come out this November so can't wait.

All of the books here I bought, the third bought in Portugal by a family friend. I can't wait to read the first two (and I already read the third in English) so I thought it was a good two weeks. I have 3 books on pre-order one which is released tomorrow so I'll get it possibly Thursday!

And that's all really. I will see you tomorrow and get to reading! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...