2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox/Book Haul (12)

Hey guys! It's Sunday which means I can show you what I got this week. Before we start, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, this awesome book blogger. We show what we got that was book related, not to show off, but just to introduce stuff to people. So let's get started. This week I didn't really get much of anything. Two things and one isn't even a book.

Nightshade Jacket Cover
This isn't the book, the publishers made jacket covers for our old Nightshade books and sent it to people who emailed them so that it can match with the next two. I think that was smart and nice of them to do even though I'm still furious at them changing covers mid-series. They could have made it just the paperback. Or waited until all the books were out and THEN remake the covers to introduce more people. But eh.


Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Got this for review and it comes out August 16th, 2011. Haven't heard much about this one but we shall see how it is. The final cover is different and I'm not exactly sure which I like most. Kinda don't like any of them but it's about the story!

So that's all I got in my mailbox. What did you get in yours?

Check out these links!


Follow my Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Like my Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...