2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, April 16, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul (15)

It has been a while since I did one of these and another while since I last posted. Things got kind of busy and I was just all types of lazy to type up a post but finally I am back! In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where we show the books we got the past week. This week was actually pretty good because I caved in and bought some books and plus a sequel came out. I was supposed to put this up yesterday but I had to work so I had no time.


Tuesday I went to Barnes and Noble in NYC with my niece because The Calling by Kelley Armstrong had just come out. I bought it and read it and it was actually really good. But my addiction got the best of me so I bought A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. I always said that I wouldn't read the books until I finished the three last books of Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind and I'm still keeping up on that. I just had to buy the books to have it! >.>

Thursday my addiction got the best of me again so I ordered the second book, A Clash of Kings and it arrived Saturday morning. I'm trying to get all of the books in Hardcover without the HBO thing on top and they look amazing in person.

But yea that's all I got this week. I doubt I'll be getting anything else real soon because I still need to lower my TBR Pile. Leave your links down below and show me what you guys got the past week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...