2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (1)

Hello everyone and welcome to my first post of Stacking the Shelves. Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by the wonderful and ever-epic Tynga from Tynga's Reviews! In light of the recent event of drama around the blogging community, Tynga has took it upon herself to create a brand new way to showcase the books we received in the week. So goodbye to In My Mailbox and Hello to Stacking the Shelves.

Basically the name stands for the books we've received that will help stack our shelves higher than they already are. But if you want more information just check out the video in the bottom! (And comment on it too!)


Yep, that's Tynga up there so go to her blog and leave some epic comments.

Anyway, this week was pretty good and I got 4 books in total!


I bought A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin along with A Feast For Crows. Both books 3 and 4 in what we now call the Game of Thrones Series. I seriously can't wait to read these and Book 3 is a big ass book!

I received The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge from Random House by their RandomBuzz.com program.

I received an ARC The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson from Harper Collins Publishers through Goodreads.com

All of these books sound so freaking good and I seriously can't wait to read them! I might explode if I don't soon especially Game of Thrones! -dies-

Anyway, these are the books I've got! Leave your comments down below with links to your posts! Hopefully this week I get some more good books! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...