2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cast Them Away (1)

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've done one of these, and the thing is, this is the new Hottest Female Characters. Basically it's just called Cast Them Away because it seems better. I'm basically just choosing which people I'd like to see play characters from certain novels.

This week I've decided to do the female roles from John Green's novels. Let us begin!


Chloe Grace Moretz
I'd have Chloe Grace Moretz play Alaska Young from Looking For Alaska. I mean as I was reading this book, the whole time I pictured her! And I think it would be a good role for Chloe who is growing up and setting a name for herself. The role is edgy but it's still safe. She would do an amazing job and bring the movie to life.







Anna Kendrick
And we go to An Abundance of Katherines! Who better to play Lindsey than Anna Kendrick? She's such a cute person for a cute character that it would be a breath of fresh air for the story. She seems like she'd keep the character grounded and not stray far from what she's supposed to do.








Jessica Parker Kennedy

Before you guys say anything, I did choose her to play Margo in Paper Towns. Why? Because it would be cool. Yeah, different than book Margo but so what, as long as the character is right. I usually see her in The Secret Circle show but I think she has the chops to play such a complex, crazy character.




But who should play Hazel in The Fault in Our Stars? The answer is I seriously don't know. I can't imagine any actress playing her so my idea is, get an unknown. It'll work. And the most exciting part is that the movie rights got optioned! So the movie is being made and soon enough we will see who got cast as Hazel and everyone else!

What do you guys think of my casting picks? Leave your thoughts down on the comments below! =D

Follow Me On Twitter: @SubtleChronicle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...