2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (62)

Hey Chroniclers! It's me again! This time I'm bringing you some Novel Talk a little earlier than I have in the past few weeks. Yay for being almost on time! lol

Since last week I have finished reading Guys Read: The Sports Pages edited by Jon Scieszka. I should be writing a review for it soon, just have to sit down and get to it.

I also finished reading The Namesake by Steven Parlato. It was such a good book and I should be writing a review for it soon as well. Seriously such a good book I loved it that much.

I also started reading A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin and I'm currently on Page 19 of 924. To finish by March 31 I divided the number of days by the number of pages and came to the conclusion that I need to read 66 pages per day. If I read more than that per day, I'll finish it sooner! I've missed reading this so I can't wait to see what goes down and I can't wait for the show to come back!

That's all I've been reading! What have you guys been reading? Leave your comments down below!


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo


   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...