2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (60)

Hey Chroniclers! So this post is a little bit late but I've been reading and decided to post this as I watch The Biggest Loser! I've become addicted to this show and I don't know how it happened. It might be the fact that I get all teary eyed watching these people fight for their dream body and seeing the eliminated contestants with a different body. I'm such a sap lol.

I haven't posted one of these in the longest because my allergies were acting up and I couldn't exactly see that well so I won't be talking about the past weeks.

I'm currently reading A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. I'm currently on page 327 out of 728. To finish by Saturday, I should be reading around 76 pages per day and tonight I should be on page 343 but if I pass it it'll be better for me and I might be finished earlier.

The books is going great though! I'm seeing some differences from the series but it's pretty much the same. The best thing is that reading the book is making me feel as if I'm being introduced to everything for the first time regardless of watching the show previously.

And that's basically all I've been reading! What have you guys been reading? Leave your comments down below!

Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...


Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...