2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (61)

Hey Chroniclers! The day flew by so quick today! Before I knew it it was already 6 PM when I thought it was 12. But it's Monday again so I get to let you guys know how my reading has been going since last week!

I finally finished A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin in the early hours of Sunday morning! I said I was going to finish it Saturday but I was supposed to go out but then something went down and I didn't read nor did I go out. Of course I loved it and I can't wait to start book 3 but I must wait!

Now I'm currently reading Guys Read: The Sports Pages edited by Jon Scieszka. I'm on page 81 of 245 and it's a collection of 10 short stories about sports. Whether there's a point to the story or not, it's all about sports. I'm enjoying it. The first story was a funny one that had no point but it was entertainment. The second one was a bit eh but had a nice meaning to it and the third one ended with an oh snap that also had a valuable lesson to it.

I'll be reviewing this one shortly after I finish it so keep your eyes out for that.

And that's all I've been reading really! Hopefully I'll finish this one soon so I can start my next review book! What have you guys been reading? Leave your comments down below!


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...