2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, March 18, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (11)

Hey Chroniclers! I was supposed to put this up yesterday but the day went by so fast and before I knew it it was over. I have no idea how that even happened! But I'm here now and time to show you what I got! Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the joyous Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews in which we show you what we bought or received during the week! This week I went bad, especially considering that tomorrow I'll be buying another book and in the next week or so I'll be getting two more. It seems like my TBR Pile will never go down! D=


 Barnes & Noble sent me a coupon for 20% off and I always said that I'd only buy a book if there was a coupon so I could limit myself and save money at that. So with the coupon I bought Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. I've heard about this book so much on YouTube and it seriously got me interested and so I'm super freaking to read this one! I'm not sure when I'll get to it though. I also love the way the cover feels. It's like rough parchment!

On Saturday I went to Walmart and I went into the movies section and looked for Game of Thrones Season 2 but they only had the DVD when I was looking for Blu-Ray. So instead I settled on a book, Rise by Andrea Cremer. My mom actually bought me it so my money has been saved. Again, I hear the prequel series are the better books so I'm pretty excited to read this as well. I'm not sure when I'll read it but hopefully soon.

So that's all I got! What did you guys get this week? Let me know in the comments below!


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...